i was just looking on this girl's profile on KISS. she went from APL to MBL in nine months. my eyes were huge. i just could not believe it. she reached two goals in nine months and in seven months, all i have received is three inches. i have no idea what i could be doing so wrong. i am hoping for some long hair, but it don't seem like it wants me.
i am hoping for APL by christmas 2009
i am hoping for BSL by my 22nd birthday in june 2010
i am hoping for MBL by my december 2010 graduation
i have plenty of time be my goals, six months. i am giving enough time where my hair can reach a goal way before the time i have indicated by how fast my hair could grow every two months. lol, i have done some serious calculations and i am serious about how i should be at least having some serious hair growth. sometimes i hate look at other people's progress pics because it makes me really sad and sometimes i think about giving up on this HJ. i am trying to stay positive, but i see others making progress like that, i am like, what am i doing wrong. or why do i even bother? tonight i am going to sit down and make a long list about my healthy hair care journey. i am going to post something about it soon. i have to do a little soul searching. maybe i won't have to think so negative about my hair after this time in scratching my brain for some answers.
- ► 2013 (64)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2011 (14)
- blogging about my hair, of course
- my emergency relaxer and trim
- its monday, eleven days until my relaxer
- black women versus black women
- Just wanted to blog about past hair experiences
- i have been thinking
- Where's my progress?!
- ACV and true HE LTR Review
- tomorrow i will try ACV for the first time
- Others' Success
- Next day from using HE LTR
- Today I am Seven Weeks Post
- My View on Braids and Weave in General
- My Relaxer History
- Its July! What have I been thinking about?
- The T-Shirt Challenge
- My Regimen
- Giving You a Taste of my Hair History
- ▼ July (18)