the t-shirt challenge is something that i created on KISS and Hairlista. its about getting shirts and measuring your length by it. i have created about four shirts, lol. i love making them. i love even more checking my length by them. by a few pics, you can tell i have made a little difference in growth.the first picture is a february 2009 wash day. the second picture is my march 2009 relaxer. as you can see, you can easily tell if your hair is growing or not with a white t-shirt and some markings indicating your inches and your goals. the shirt looks different in the two pictures but its the same shirt, just alterations done to it. my goal on this blog is to keep you updated with my length using the t-shirt. join the t-shirt challenge, either personal among yourself, or on one of the hair forums or on here.
- ► 2013 (64)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2011 (14)
- blogging about my hair, of course
- my emergency relaxer and trim
- its monday, eleven days until my relaxer
- black women versus black women
- Just wanted to blog about past hair experiences
- i have been thinking
- Where's my progress?!
- ACV and true HE LTR Review
- tomorrow i will try ACV for the first time
- Others' Success
- Next day from using HE LTR
- Today I am Seven Weeks Post
- My View on Braids and Weave in General
- My Relaxer History
- Its July! What have I been thinking about?
- The T-Shirt Challenge
- My Regimen
- Giving You a Taste of my Hair History
- ▼ July (18)