so i have been doing my research and i think that maybe i am ready for the apple cider vinegar rinse that i have been hearing so many good things about. i am not using shampoo until i get back into school, i am going to see how this works and i might decide to use it other than shampoo altogether.
is supposed to help close the cuticle and pore so that moisture is trapped more
also some have sworn that it helps with breakage and shedding
its been heard that it leaves your hair feeling softer if used correctly with your hair type
there are cons like the vinegar smell and maybe the hardness that could come along if the mixture is not just right.
so tomorrow after swimming, the plan is to co wash, DC, ACV rinse, leave in. i am hoping for some good results. and you already know to expect a review on both my experience with ACV and air drying with HE LTR.
- ► 2013 (64)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2011 (14)
- blogging about my hair, of course
- my emergency relaxer and trim
- its monday, eleven days until my relaxer
- black women versus black women
- Just wanted to blog about past hair experiences
- i have been thinking
- Where's my progress?!
- ACV and true HE LTR Review
- tomorrow i will try ACV for the first time
- Others' Success
- Next day from using HE LTR
- Today I am Seven Weeks Post
- My View on Braids and Weave in General
- My Relaxer History
- Its July! What have I been thinking about?
- The T-Shirt Challenge
- My Regimen
- Giving You a Taste of my Hair History
- ▼ July (18)