Wednesday, July 15, 2009
i am so happy for others' progress. sometimes its hard to look at others progress and look at my head. i have seem people that have been on a HHJ alot less than i have and have amazing growth, alot more than mines, lol. i always wondered what makes their hair grow faster than mines. it could be the vitamins. i decided that i will not take vitamins on my HHJ, but thats for another post. i use cheapie products, that could be it. some people have told me that they think i over moisturize. i dont think so. some people moisturize twice a day. i moisturize once a day and add castor oil to my scalp six days out of the week. i seal every other day.i wash my hair two times a week, every other three to four days. so i am keeping my scalp clean and i am doing what i feel like i need to do, but not with expensive products. i am also on a misson to grow hair with a very simple and cheap reggie. however, i am starting to believe that i am going to have to incorporate some quality into my regimen. i don't want to feel like that. so thats why i am going to stick to my reg a little longer, probably until my october relaxer. if i do not see any real results by then, i am going to be on a quest to find me new products.
- ► 2013 (64)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2011 (14)
- blogging about my hair, of course
- my emergency relaxer and trim
- its monday, eleven days until my relaxer
- black women versus black women
- Just wanted to blog about past hair experiences
- i have been thinking
- Where's my progress?!
- ACV and true HE LTR Review
- tomorrow i will try ACV for the first time
- Others' Success
- Next day from using HE LTR
- Today I am Seven Weeks Post
- My View on Braids and Weave in General
- My Relaxer History
- Its July! What have I been thinking about?
- The T-Shirt Challenge
- My Regimen
- Giving You a Taste of my Hair History
- ▼ July (18)