so i decided to wash my hair today. i pre-poo'ed for about 4-6 hours, i forget. i pre-poo'ed with my mixture, lustrasilk deep conditioner with suave conditioner and african's best oil. after i rinsed, i decided to add HE hello hydration as my DC. i will DC over night and rinse in the morning. the morning ritual will be a ACV rinse and my leave in. i have grown fond of apple cider vinegar since my first use. it left my scalp tight and my hair seemed a little stronger. of course i will have to blog about my second use, just to keep everyone updated about how its continuing to do with my hair.
my hair seems softer. i have noticed length, a little but its something, right? my hair has gotten a lot thicker. i love castor oil. i saw where people do not believe that castor oil have any influence in growth. my personal belief is that i think castor oil has worked wonders for me. my hair is thicker. i don't need the length as proof. my hair is thicker and thicker hair is just as good as longer hair. so, hey, i am easily satisfied. but as i said before, i have no intentions on watching my hair. also, i have said that right now the length is not important to me right now. i am still learning what my hair is trying to say to me. so until then, health before length.
- ► 2013 (64)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2011 (14)
- blogging about my hair, of course
- my emergency relaxer and trim
- its monday, eleven days until my relaxer
- black women versus black women
- Just wanted to blog about past hair experiences
- i have been thinking
- Where's my progress?!
- ACV and true HE LTR Review
- tomorrow i will try ACV for the first time
- Others' Success
- Next day from using HE LTR
- Today I am Seven Weeks Post
- My View on Braids and Weave in General
- My Relaxer History
- Its July! What have I been thinking about?
- The T-Shirt Challenge
- My Regimen
- Giving You a Taste of my Hair History
- ▼ July (18)