so, i took my hair down from bagging all night. it was ok. it was soft. it has been softer than that so i was a little ehh. i braided it and i eventually combed out my braid and decided to bun. my hair is ok. i really don't have anything to say at the moment about. thats sad, lol. i should have more to say. but i will have a real in depth review when i airdry instead. i feel like the hood dryer set me back from giving a real review.
but i am going to try it again and definitely use it again because it was so easy to comb my hair while wet. i can't wait to try this product again. i am proud of myself because my NG is so manageable. i just want to pat myself on the back that i am doing better by this stretch. i almost slipped up and decided that i was going to relax next weekend, but i forgot that i have this no heat challenge for the month, so i am going to continue with the ten week stretch. i have decided that i am not going to plan my relaxers so far ahead. i think i am going to take a step back and start stretching for eight weeks. after i have stretched for eight and feel like i can hangle that, i will gradually move up to more and more weeks. i also said that if i reach eight weeks and decide that i want to wait another week or two or four, that i will just do that, but only after much consideration that i can do it and that i won't interfere too much with my wanting a fresh relaxer for something like my birthday or christmas. i have been some soul searching. more to come, and this only a hair journey, lol.
- ► 2013 (64)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2011 (14)
- blogging about my hair, of course
- my emergency relaxer and trim
- its monday, eleven days until my relaxer
- black women versus black women
- Just wanted to blog about past hair experiences
- i have been thinking
- Where's my progress?!
- ACV and true HE LTR Review
- tomorrow i will try ACV for the first time
- Others' Success
- Next day from using HE LTR
- Today I am Seven Weeks Post
- My View on Braids and Weave in General
- My Relaxer History
- Its July! What have I been thinking about?
- The T-Shirt Challenge
- My Regimen
- Giving You a Taste of my Hair History
- ▼ July (18)