In the last two posts, I have been talking about doing one of my own challenges. Anyone is more than welcome to jump on the bandwagon. I am on a mission for the next 7 to 8. This mission mainly pertains to strength. To be honest, my hair does not seem to be the strongest. If anything, my hair seems really weak. My strands can pull and pull and pull. My hair seems to snap really easy. With this last wash, I have not noticed any of this. I am so grateful that I am learning how to do better by my hair.
I am looking for stronger hair, which is healthier hair which gives me longer hair. You cannot grow longer, UNHEALTHY hair, right? Well, at least I can't, lol.
I am going to DC every week.
I am going to use moisturizing and conditioning leave-ins only.
I am going to take biotin every day.
I am going incorporate eggs in my washes.
I am going to do protein DC.
I am going to do my aphogee sprays.
I am going to do my hair mayo treatments.
It is extremely simple. I cannot wait to get started and to really notice a difference with my hair. This challenge will end Thursday, January 2nd 2013.
Good luck to every one who is striving for better hair!!!
- ► 2013 (64)
- Liebster Award Nominee
- REVIEW & Comparison - Queen Helene and Proclaim Ch...
- Sunday Random Hair Chat #5 - Critcs Versus My HHJ
- Wash Day at 10 weeks post (sprucing up my salon st...
- 10 weeks post today!!! 2 more weeks to go! Ramble,...
- Sunday Random Hair Chat #4 - I used to be an ugly ...
- Wash Day
- Sunday Random Hair Chat #3 - One Sided Hair
- Revised Regimen with details
- I am relaxing every three months, but why???
- My 2 month Strength Challenge!!!
- Wash day - Renewed Regimen
- Starting A New Regimen
- CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!
- Sunday Random Hair Chat #2 - Are there parts of yo...
- Pissed!!! But Motivated!
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2011 (14)