Wow, did these three months fly by?! If you have seen my page, it says that today is the end of the castor oil challenge. It has been good. When I first got my JBCO, I couldn't believe how thick it was. I couldn't believe how small the bottle was for the price I paid for it o_O, lol. But I am not complaining. When I started this challenge, I only wanted length to be my outcome. However, I paid attention to my hair and realized that I had some problem areas that needed to get addressed. My temples were thinning and starting to recede backwards. OH, NO! That was not going to sit well with me. So, after a month and a half of using this product, my temples were practically back. Now, not only have my temples grown in and are thick, but I have length to my problem areas now. God is amazing, and patience is a virtue.
Thanks for reading! Pix will come in a later post.
- ► 2013 (64)
- Liebster Award Nominee
- REVIEW & Comparison - Queen Helene and Proclaim Ch...
- Sunday Random Hair Chat #5 - Critcs Versus My HHJ
- Wash Day at 10 weeks post (sprucing up my salon st...
- 10 weeks post today!!! 2 more weeks to go! Ramble,...
- Sunday Random Hair Chat #4 - I used to be an ugly ...
- Wash Day
- Sunday Random Hair Chat #3 - One Sided Hair
- Revised Regimen with details
- I am relaxing every three months, but why???
- My 2 month Strength Challenge!!!
- Wash day - Renewed Regimen
- Starting A New Regimen
- CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!
- Sunday Random Hair Chat #2 - Are there parts of yo...
- Pissed!!! But Motivated!
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2011 (14)