Sunday, December 30, 2012
2013 Hair Goals
1. Maintain blunt ends
2. Grow to BSL
3. Grow out my shorter pieces
4. Relax only four times in 2013
THAT IS ALL! If I complete this main list, 2013 will be a success. All of the other goals are mini, but they are achievable. So, I am going to work hard. I also have a couple of goals for my mother:
1. Use bonnet daily
2. Continue castor oil usage
3. Grow out her trouble areas
So, on 1/1/13, I am going post before pictures of my mother's and my hair so that you can really follow our journeys to meet our goals.
What are goals without a little something-something to motivate us? So, if my mother continues to use her bonnet with no prob for three months, I will buy her a Michael Kors handbag. For myself, if I meet BSL, will buy myself a stand dryer or my own handbag.
So, I believe that we have all of the products at hand. All we are missing is the drive. But I believe that we will get it together this time. So, be on the look out for our New Year Starter Pics in a couple of days.
Thanks for reading.
- ► 2013 (64)
- 2013 Hair Goals
- Random Post (more on my mother's hair)
- Attention!!! My Blog Name Has Changed!!!
- :-( My Mother's Hair Update
- HOTD and Offensive Hair Comments
- Wash Day - 1 week post
- Happy 4th HH Anniversary to ME!!!
- RELAXER DAY!!! 12 week stretch
- How I Prep My Hair for Relaxer (Less than a week a...
- Wash Day @ 11 weeks post
- Another Big Motivator to GET ON IT!!!
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2011 (14)