After much consideration, I have decided to do a sew in for the entire month of April to combing my hair and using any heat.
I pre-pooed with my hair mayo. It stayed for about 20 minutes. I rinsed my hair and followed up with my shampoo.
After shampooing, I sprayed black tea to my roots because I have been experience shedding the last couple of days. I rinsed the tea out and followed up with my Nexxus humectress conditioner and DCed for about two hours. After rinsing the conditioner, my hair airdried naked.
After my hair was about 60 percent dry, I began braiding my hair leaving only my front and crown out. After braiding, I I began sewing my own hair in!!! First time doing it, and I was so excited. My hair is Brazilian virgin hair and its 16" long. U only used part of one bundle. My leave out is not styled; it was only Bantu knotted out the way while I worked but I really believe I did a good job and I look forward to going all of April with this style.
- Week 7 Wash Day plus Sew In!!!
- I have never been so excited about buns before!!!
- Wash day - 6 weeks post - WEDDING HAIR!!! Pix heav...
- Whats going on this week???
- Go to your local Sally's store NOW!!!
- Shopping for a Hood Dryer ***please help***
- Four Weeks Post and Attempting a Long Stretch
- Previous Salon Trip Inspired Hair style (Attempt 1...
- It is MARCH!!! What do I have planned for this mon...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2011 (14)