Hello, everyone. I am officially done with another grad class. I am beyond excited. I start another class on March 18th, but until then, I am going to relax, get my mind prepared for another class and do things that I have slacked on. My hair is one thing and this blog is another.
After I was done with the clas, I decided that I wanted to do something to my hair where I wouldn't have to manipulate it much. I decided to attempt the style that I was getting from the salon. So, I attempted it.
I absolutely love it.
My hair is extremely soft. My curls has lots of body. My curls bounce effortless. Even the areas that I put gel on are soft. I did applied a small amount of holding spray onto the twists to help me keep the style longer.
It took me about 30 minutes to put the twists in and rod my hair on orange perm rods. I am extremely happy with the results. I am even more happy that I can perform this style and not have to pay the 30 bucks I was paying for this. So, I have saved 30 dollars, and my hair from another bout of destruction. Take that, Horrible Stylist!!! lol. I have noticed that my hair is trying to come back from that horrible incident. My hair growing back and thickening up in that spot where a great bit of my hair was snatched out. Also, I have been using damage care conditioners, strengthening conditioners and my castor oil.
I will try to leave this in for between five days to a week. When I go to sleep at night, I roll my hair back on the perm rods. I will be attempting another in a couple of weeks. So, be on the look out.
- Week 7 Wash Day plus Sew In!!!
- I have never been so excited about buns before!!!
- Wash day - 6 weeks post - WEDDING HAIR!!! Pix heav...
- Whats going on this week???
- Go to your local Sally's store NOW!!!
- Shopping for a Hood Dryer ***please help***
- Four Weeks Post and Attempting a Long Stretch
- Previous Salon Trip Inspired Hair style (Attempt 1...
- It is MARCH!!! What do I have planned for this mon...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2011 (14)