In selected areas, there is a 50% off of all clearance. I got these china glaze polishes for three bucks total. My local store had plenty, but these where the only colors that caught my eye. Plus, I had other clearance goodies that caught my eye.
Sadly, I wanted to buy this pretty rich brown, but I jumped the gun earlier this week and ordered it off amazon for 5 bucks. Definitely kicking myself for not waiting. :-(
I also got the second pic for very cheap: I paid 50 cents a piece for the combs. I got the file with the little lady on it for 25 cents. I got the mirror for about 3 bucks. I got the lashes regular price for 4.49. The rain bonnet was 1 dollar.
I also made up my mind about a dryer. Well kinda!!! Someone whose hair I do all the time decided to give me money on this dryer she saw at Sally's. It is gold n hot dryer. I got it for about 60 bucks if I really don't like it, I plan to give her the money for it and continue my search for a great dryer. I plan to keep the dryer for about two months and do a review on it ASAP. I plan to use it for the first time today and I cannot wait!!!
Other than these few treasures, Sally's has plenty of great things. I may go back today. If I do, I will take a pic of the display. I might as well go back today lol.
I'm so obsessed with hair, lol.
Thanks for reading.
- Week 7 Wash Day plus Sew In!!!
- I have never been so excited about buns before!!!
- Wash day - 6 weeks post - WEDDING HAIR!!! Pix heav...
- Whats going on this week???
- Go to your local Sally's store NOW!!!
- Shopping for a Hood Dryer ***please help***
- Four Weeks Post and Attempting a Long Stretch
- Previous Salon Trip Inspired Hair style (Attempt 1...
- It is MARCH!!! What do I have planned for this mon...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2011 (14)