Wednesday, July 18, 2012
My Hair Inspiration
Alot of girls dream about their weddings, and I am have been doing alot of considering about my own. My boyfriend and I have been together for 26 months. We have both graduated from college. Personally, I am ready to settle down. He isn't because he feels like we need a few more years before we make that big step. That is fine. I can respect that. I am going to have to respect it if I want to be with him, lol.
I used to have these goals where I wanted to predict that my hair would be this long this year and that long the next year. I have been predicting my hair for length after length year after year and I am still the same length that I started with. Right now, my only goal other than healthy hair, I would absolutely love MBL to WL hair for my wedding. A wedding may not take place for another three to five years, but I believe that I can achieve some length then, right?
Teyana Taylor will be my hair inspiration until this make believe wedding, lol. She is my inspiration period. I want to try to achieve her thickness and length. It is beautiful, and I want it BADLY. LOL!
- ► 2013 (64)
- Operation: OMI CONDITIONERS
- Unrelated to Hair, but BAD NEWS!!!! :(
- Hair Update!!!
- Updates and My Personal August Challenge
- My Hair Inspiration
- Like, I promised - A LENGTH CHECK PHOTO
- A Sneak Peak of My Store
- Operation: OMI - Proper Shampoo Technique
- Update on New Way to Moisturize
- Operation: OMI - My Research On Moisturizing
- Roller Set on Gray Rollers
- Small BSS Haul
- Look For New Changes This Month
- Length check since trim
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2011 (14)