This is how my wash day went:
1. I shampoo'ed my hair well with my Salon Care Shampoo
2. I DC'ed with my Moition's Moisturing Conditioner. I bagged my hair with this conditioner for about 45 minutes. I put on my bonnet and DC overnight. I did not rinse until 8p.m. the following evening.
3. After rinsing out my DC, I conditioned washed my hair with the same conditioner.
4. I allowed my hair to towel dry some.
*********After my hair was no longer dripping wet, I prepped my hair for set:
1. I sprayed my hair with Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Spray.
2. I applied my setting lotion of choice to my hair.
3. I followed up with my Foam and Set Lotion.
4. I began to set my hair until it was entirely done.
I sprayed some heat protectant over my head. I wrapped my head up and went to sleep.
The following day, I decided to get under the hood dryer for about an hour. My hair was still damp in areas. After an hour, I allowed my hair to cool. I took down the rods, and I applied a small amount of hold spray to my hair. I got back under the dryer for one minute. Then, COMPLETE!
My thoughts, I believe that I will do this again. I really like it. My hair is a little dry, so I will need to come up with something that helps moisturize my hair when I am using setting lotion. Do I like the cold rods or the flexi rods? It is so much easier to sleep in the flexi rods, but the seep is still rough to come by. Lol.
My brother was graduating from community college. I decided to spruce up for his ceremony. I hope you all liked it. So, please give me any input, especially about keeping moisture.