These were my November goals and their recaps:
1. Hide my hair the entire month - 1/2 passed, 1/2 failed
-So, I did well the first couple of weeks of November. However, I got bored and I gave myself a few down days the last two weeks. :-( I'll do better next time.
2. Use castor everyday - well, I did good the first three weeks of November. The last week was not so good. I couldn't even remember to do so.
SO...I am ready for December and the goals I have set for myself:
1. Use castor oil everyday
2. Use castor oil in every wash
3. Take vitamins everyday of this month
4. Use up some products and show off a more organized hair product area
My goals are not difficult ones. I am ready.
On another note, I have bought a hair measuring Tshirt.
Wish me luck!!!!