Current Hair Info

Current Relaxed Length: blunt Full SL
Current Curly Length: 1/2 inch all over
Current Stretched Curly Length: 1 inch all over
Last Relaxer Date: January 19, 2015
Next Relaxer: May 2015
Last Trim: February 21, 2015

Current Hair Length

Current Hair Length
February 21, 2015

Countdown


















Hair Goals 2015

Hair Goals:

Keep hair rodded for a month
Braid out for a month
Updo for a month
Sew in for a month
Braids for a month
Reach full APL
Graze BSL before 2016


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

8 week post texture shot

At 8 weeks post, this is what I am looking at. It doesn't look like much, but believe me when I say it is rough to deal with. I can't barely comb it lol. But I have been researching detanglers and I cannot wait to fully use them. 
Nothing too lengthy, but I wanted to share!!!
Happy Hump Day! 

2 comments:

  1. try mane and tail detangle. makes your hair melt like butter. I had the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll go out and get some immediately!!!!

      Delete

Followers

What You See Is Far From What You Get

For more, Follow Me on Twitter - @LuvMyEndurance

About Me

My photo
Counselor by day,student by night. I am a substance abuse therapist who is working hard to continue to rise in this field. I am fanatically in love with beautiful things. Follow me as I work hard during the day and play harder after work.