1. I prepooed my hair with various warm oils and covered my hair for 20 minutes.
2. I rinsed my hair and shampooed with my Salon Care.
3. I DCed for only 20 minutes with a cheapie conditioner.
4. I sprayed my hair with setting lotion and began roller setting my hair.
5. After all of my hair was rolled, I sat under the dryer. Dryer time totaled at 1 hour and 45 minutes.
6. After my hair was dry, I took the rollers out and combed out the curls. I took a small amount of moisturizer and oil and applied it to my hair, concentrating on the ends. Then, I proceeded to wrap my hair.
7. I wrapped Saran Wrap snugged to my head and sat under the dryer for 15 minutes. I allowed the Saran Wrap to cool before taking it off.
In the end, my hair was flowy and straight. I had body and my hair looked healthy. My hair was a bit dry for my taste, so I am going to try it again with a better moisturizer. Other than that, I am very happy with these results. This will definitely be a hairstyle for the books.